Each year the West Olympia Business Association assesses progress on previous goals and establishes new goals for the future. Grounded in the mission of the organization and the needs of member businesses, these goals create focus and achievable measures of progress toward achieving the mission. All members have a voice in the goal setting process and opportunities to participate in fulfilling the work plan.
- Ensure the WOBA membership continues to grow.
- Ensure the inclusion of a sub-area plan as part of the City of Olympia Comprehensive Plan update.
- Ensure an adequate Police Force presence on the West Side.
- Support the development of a West Olympia Plaza.
- Support completion of West Olympia Traffic analysis.