Our Mission: To promote prosperity and a vibrant community by serving as the voice for West Olympia business.
Our Vision: To provide an organization for the members of the West Olympia business community to join together to promote a political, economic and social atmosphere of mutual support so that all West Olympia business people may pursue their economic goals with dignity and respect from their fellow businesses, government, and the community at large.
2020-2022 Board of Directors:
- Wes Weller, Edward Jones | President
- Jessica Jensen, Cap City Law | Vice President
- Jim Randall, Bean, Gentry, Wheeler & Peternell, PLLC | Treasurer
- George Smith, SCJ Alliance | Secretary
- Jami Hanson, Heritage Bank
- Nikolai Hammer, Olympia Orthopaedic Associates
Each year, the West Olympia Business Association assesses progress on previous goals and establishes new goals and objectives for the future. Grounded in the mission of the organization and the needs of member businesses, these goals create focus and achievable measures of progress toward achieving the mission. All members have a voice in the goal and objective setting process and opportunities to participate in fulfilling the work plan.
- Ensure the WOBA membership continues to grow.
- Ensure the inclusion of a sub-area plan as part of the City of Olympia Comprehensive Plan update.
- Ensure an adequate Police Force presence on the West Side.
- Support the development of a West Olympia Plaza.
- Support completion of West Olympia Traffic analysis.