KCPQ 13 FOX is featuring the City of Olympia during its “All Local, All Morning” broadcast during the week of February 18, 2019.
WOBA members have an opportunity to be featured in short commercial spots (community billboards) during this particular week!
Community billboard examples:
- Port of Bellingham (15 seconds)
- Yeager’s Sporting Goods :(10 seconds)
Included in the “All Local, All Morning” package:
- :10 Community Billboard or custom :15 spot
- Spot will run 20 times the week of February 18. The majority of this will be during Q13’s No. 1-rated Morning News, but will also be shared later in the day (4p or 5p) should Olympia stories be shared then, too
- The Q13 team will work with you to craft your :10 or :15. All you will need to do is provide a high resolution version of your logo and any B-roll footage you have that you would like included
- Homepage Sliding Billboard on Q13 Fox’s website any day of your choice the week of February 18 (subject to availability – only 5 of these are being sold!)
- 100,000 impressions of Banner Ads on Q13 Fox desktop and mobile website the month of February.
TOTAL NET PRICE: $6,500
Q13 Fox advertising sales representatives are willing to adjust this package to work with smaller budgets if needed.
Simply contact Maria Ball at (206)674-1637 or email@example.com to get started.